1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
( Listen, it's coming from inside the house!Collapse )
Overall, a pretty strong soundtrack. Hella expensive to license though.
- Current Mood: groggy
- Current Music:The Breeders - Flipside
|The Keys to Your Heart|
You are attracted to good manners and elegance.In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved. </p>
You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.
You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.
Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.
Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
You think of marriage something you've always wanted... though you haven't really thought about it.
In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.
- Current Mood: bored
- Current Music:The drone of server fans
- Current Mood: sleepy
- Current Music:Massive Attack - Small Time Shot Away
Mom's came with a battery grip, and she thought it made the camera too big, but since she knew I wanted one, she gave it to me. Very nice. It does give a better grip, when you've got wide hands, like I do.
Then we had dinner at Brasserie Belli. We both had a nice Dorado, but their salad was quite a let-down. Then out shopping for groceries, and back to Juelsminde.
Today I spent a few hours telling mom what was what with the camera, and she's already out taking nice pictures, remarking on how easy it is, compared to her old mid-format camera.
- Current Mood: good
- Current Music:Massive Attack - Blue Lines
I'm currently staying at my mom's place, recovering from Roskilde Festival. We'll be going to Århus tomorrow, to buy an EOS 350D for her, and visiting AROS. I'm looking forward to that.
- Current Mood: blah
- Current Music:Mom watching the second World Cup semi-final
- Current Mood: cheerful
- Current Music:Ministry - So What (Live)
Now here I am at work on a friday, just a little bit drunk from the celebratory beers I shared with my workmates. Things are going pretty well around here.
- Current Mood: accomplished
- Current Music:Desert Storm - Orbital
- Current Mood: hopeful
- Current Music:Bob Dylan - Absolutely sweet Marie
- Current Mood: happy
- Current Music:Mom cooking